Hot Fudge Brownie Bread recipe is a mouthwatering dessert that’s perfect for any chocolate lover. This recipe features a rich and gooey chocolate bread with a layer of hot fudge sauce baked inside. To make the bread, mix together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder before adding in milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Pour half of the batter into a greased baking dish, then pour hot fudge sauce on top. Add the remaining batter on top and bake until a toothpick comes out clean. This recipe is perfect for a special occasion or a cozy night in.
Don’t miss out on this delicious and indulgent Hot Fudge Brownie Bread recipe.
Simply the best easy brownie recipe that is fudgy, thick, and loaded with chocolate! This homemade dessert will quickly become a family favorite, especially when served with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce. Make this family-friendly sweet treat!
- 1 Box of brownie mix
- 2 – 12 oz jar of hot fudge sauce
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ C canola oil
- Hot Fudge sauce for topping
How To Make Hot Fudge Brownie Bread:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray the loaf pan with pam baking spray.
2. Using a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix, 1 jar of hot fudge sauce, 3 large eggs and oil until combined.
3. Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean .
4. Allow to cool completely before moving to a wire rack.
5. Heat up another jar of hot fudge sauce and pour over the loaf.
6. Allow the hot fudge to harden before cutting and enjoying!