Recipe By: James R. Bray Sr.
“This no-bake pie tastes like a pineapple cheese cake. You can use any ready-to-serve pie crust in this recipe.”
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package pineapple Jell-O(R)
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- Drain juice from pineapple. Set the fruit aside. Dissolve the gelatin in the pineapple juice, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix whipped topping and cream cheese until smooth. Mix pineapple into creamed cheese mixture. Stir in gelatin, and mix thoroughly. Pour into pie shell, and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.