Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that’s perfect for any occasion. This recipe features tender chicken thighs coated in a sweet and savory brown sugar and garlic glaze, baked to perfection. To make the dish, mix together brown sugar, garlic, olive oil, and spices to create a marinade. Coat the chicken thighs in the marinade and bake in the oven until golden brown and cooked through. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or a special family dinner. Don’t miss out on this delicious and easy-to-make Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken recipe.
This easy garlic chicken recipe will have you wanting to make it over and over again, and wondering how just three basic ingredients can make such a delicious meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 500F and spray a casserole dish with cooking spray
- Saute minced garlic in the olive oil until translucent but not browned. Set aside
- Place the chicken breasts in the casserole dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides
- Mix brown sugar into the sauteed garlic and distribute evenly on top of the chicken breasts
- bake, uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken breasts are cooked through