- 1 tbsp prepared chocolate frosting
- (24) milk chocolate candy kisses (like Hershey’s Kisses®), unwrapped
- (24) mini vanilla wafer cookies (such as Nilla®)
- (24) butterscotch chips
- Add and smear a small amount of frosting onto the flat bottom of a candy kiss.
- Put onto the flat bottom of the vanilla wafer.
- Smear a little more frosting onto the flat bottom of a butterscotch chip, and press onto the rounded top of the cookie.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Set aside to dry, about 30 minutes.
Rub the Nutter Butter gently crosshatches with a small amount of melted chocolate, for a more natural feel. And draw crosshatch lines with a food color marker over the vanilla wafers. You can use other seasonal flavors of Hershey’s and Kisses if you want.