Back to Top
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 C. Nacho cheese sauce
- 1 Can Rotel drained well
- ⅓ C. Sour cream
- ½ C. Chopped bell peppers
- ½ C. Chopped onions
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 Packet taco seasoning
- Crumbled nacho cheese Doritos
- 4 Large flour tortillas
- Cook the ground beef over medium high heat until completely browned. Drain any excess grease.
- Stir the taco seasoning into the meat and set aside.
- Saute the onions and peppers over medium heat until softened.
- In a bowl, combine the nacho cheese sauce and the Rotel.
- Lay four large flour tortillas on a flat surface.
- Place a layer of the nacho cheese mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Top with some of the sour cream, onions and peppers, meat mixture, shredded lettuce and finally, some crumbled Doritos.
- Fold in the sides of the tortillas and then roll them closed to form a burrito-like wrap.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and toast the wraps until the outside is crispy.
- Serve immediately.