Beria is one of the most famous recipes in the traditional cuisine of Jalisco, whether we choose to taste the beeria in its sauce or in tacos, the point is that the meat is very tender … bit of beef, but the taste is worth it: these types of meat are delicious when used in a beria recipe! This recipe assumes that the reader needs to make the periya for these tacos from scratch, and the periya has to simmer very slowly, which is why it takes a long time to prepare this recipe, but these tacos are also a great presentation for using up leftover periya from the day before
* 21 corn tortillas
* 2 kg Cube meat (usually goat or lamb)
* 2 clove garlic
* 10 cascapelle peppers, seeded and de-seeded
* 8 Anchos bell peppers, seeded and planted
* 3 tablespoons cumin
* 4 tomatoes, cut into cubes
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* chopped coriander
* Salt to taste
1) Heat the oil and fry the garlic, onions and peppers until the onions are translucent.
2) Add 2 cups water and 3 tsp + cumin. Let all boil for a minutes.
3) Completely the above ingredients & drain this blend through a tray to remove last of unwanted solids. Putting sauce on fire, adding 8 cups water and mix it with meat and chop tomatoes.
4) Simmer the meat over very low heat (4-5 hours) until cooked and flakes easily; Once cooked, remove the meat from the broth and chop it completely with a fork, removing the excess liquid if there is too much to return the minced meat to: here we want a homogeneous mixture that is not really liquid.
5) Heat tortilla also decorate it with meat. Sprinkling chop onions also some coriander leaves on all…