* Four chicken breasts, you need to remove the skin and bones.
* A large spoon.Of olive oil.
* Two small spoons.Of Italian seasoning.
* A small spoon.Of garlic powder.
* 1/2 small spoon.Of onion powder.
* 250 grams.Of chopped broccoli florets.
* 1 large spoon.Of water.
* ½ Cup.Of shredded cheddar cheese.
* ¼ Cup.Of low-fat cream cheese.
* 1 large spoon.Of Dijon mustard.
* A minced garlic clove.
* Salt and pepper
* This is how to make our stuffed chicken breasts, just follow the steps below and you’ll have a delicious lunch!!!
* To steam broccoli, I finely chopped the broccoli florets and combined them with approximately 2 large spoons of water in a microwave-safe bowl.
* After that, I sliced each chicken breast horizontally with a sharp knife to create a pocket, and I continued cutting about 1/2 inch from the ends and edges.
* Next, I sprinkled my four chicken breasts liberally with Italian spice, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and of course salt and freshly ground black pepper.
* Following that, I combined the steamed chopped broccoli, with bell pepper, minced garlic, cheeses, and salt and pepper in a large bowl, and I set it aside.
* And I distributed the mixture equally across the chicken breasts, and I secure them using toothpicks.
* At this point, I heated the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
* In a** **large cast-iron or oven-safe skillet, I heated a large spoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
* And I cooked for 2 to 3 minutes for each side until browned, I covered with aluminum foil and baked for approximately 20 minutes, until well done.
* Serve this simple chicken meal with a fresh side salad, garlic green beans, or mushroom rice. If you want to make it heartier, add some mashed or roasted potatoes. For a more nutritious variation, use grains such as couscous or quinoa. This Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken pairs well with a variety of side dishes! Enjoy it!!
Then, I microwaved the broccoli on high for 2 to 3 minutes, covered with plastic wrap.