CABBAGE FAT-BURNING SOUP RECIPE
Diet Cabbage Soup is a quick and simple vegetable soup that is delicious, warming, and satisfying while still being low in calories and fat. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and can be served immediately.
In addition to Diet Cabbage Soup and Wonder Soup, there is also GM Diet Wonder Soup and GM Cabbage Soup. An eating plan that has been around for years has limitless Cabbage Soup as a fundamental component, and this is the core component of that eating plan. Notice that we are not advising that you become a nutrition specialist or that you adhere to a certain diet.). Basically, we wanted to provide you with the recipe and some context for it.
Because it is low in calories, nutrient-dense, fat-free, and sugar-free, Wonder Soup is an excellent beginning point for a balanced diet.
- 4 Cups.Of cabbage, you need to cut it into 1-inch pieces.
- 8 Cups.Of vegetable broth.
- 3 minced garlic cloves.
- 3 medium-sliced carrots.
- 3 sliced stalks celery.
- A large yellow onion. chopped.
- 1/2 t spoon.Of Kosher salt.
- 1/2 t spoon.Of cracked black pepper.
- 1/2 t spoon.Of dried oregano.
- 1/2 t spoon.Of dried basil.
- Canned diced tomatoes, I used a 28-oz can, undrained.
- FIRST STEP – After you’ve added the vegetable broth and all the prepared vegetables, mix well, and season with salt and pepper to taste as well as dried oregano, basil, and sliced tomatoes if you like.
- SECOND STEP – Following that, you need to bring to a boil, then decrease the heat to a low setting and simmer for 20 minutes, or until cabbage and carrots are fork-tender (about 20 minutes).