+For 4 people
°1 cabbage (green or white)
°2 medium carrots
°1 C. butter
°1 vegetable stock cube
1. First, prepare the vegetables. Peel the carrots, the potatoes, then cut everything into slices.
2. Also cut the leek into rings and rinse thoroughly.
3. Peel and slice the onion.
4. Cut the cabbage in half, remove the stem from the cabbage, then blanch it for 5 minutes. Then, chop the leaves.
5. Bring about 1.5 liters of water to a boil, then add the chosen broth.
6. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large saucepan before browning the onions with the sliced leeks. Then add the carrots and cabbage as well as the diced potatoes, then pour the broth. Then cook for about 30 minutes.
6. Salt and pepper then serve your cabbage soup immediately!