1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup warm milk
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp softened unsalted butter
1½ tsp instant dry yeast
1 block cream cheese+salt and sugar to taste
Grated cheddar cheese for topping
1/2 cup melted butter
1 large egg OR 1 tbsp cornstarch+ 3 tbsp water
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp dried parsley
salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
1. Dough: mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a uniform dough. Leave for about 90 minutes.
2. Mix the cream cheese with salt and sugar.
3. Divide the dough in 6 parts and leave for 30 minutes.
4. Then bake them at 356°F (180°) for 25 minutes.
5. Butter mixture: mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
6. Cut the buns and fill them.
7. Top the buns with chicken and cheese.
8. Bake at 400°F (200°) for 15 min