Back to Top
- 1 Refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 Bun length hotdogs
- 4 Cheddar cheese sticks
- 1 Can hot dog chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Butter melted
- Garlic powder and fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chili sauce into a microwave safe bowl and cook until hot. Place the sauce into an even layer in the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish.
- Open the pizza dough and roll it out flat on a counter.
- Cut the pizza crust into 4 even triangles.
- Add a hotdog and cheese stick to the center of each rectangle of dough. Fold the ends of the dough up and then roll the dough around the hotdog and cheese stick in the center.
- Place the wrapped hot dogs into the baking dish on top of the hot chili sauce and bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and golden brown on top.
- Brush the melted butter onto the top of the hot dogs and season with fresh parsley and garlic powder to taste.