Back to Top
- ▢ 3 cups flour
- ▢ 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ▢ 1 cup sugar
- ▢ 4 tsp baking powder
- ▢ 1 1/2 cups milk
- ▢ 2 large eggs
- ▢ 4 teaspoons vanilla
- ▢ 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- ▢ 1 cup brown sugar
- ▢ 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ▢ 3 cups powdered sugar
- ▢ 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ▢ 1-2 tablespoon water
- Set oven to preheat at350 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder with a whisk. In a separate bowl mix the milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix the wet and dry together, then add in the melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Use some baking spray to spray a rectangular cake pan, 9×13, then pour the batter evenly into the pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and spread evenly on the cake. Use a knife or fork to swirl the sugar and cinnamon into the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool completely.
- Mix the powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and water until it is a consistency like pancake syrup.
- Pour over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.
- Enjoy with a fantastic cup of coffee