- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled, plus more for pan
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (3 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C degrees.
- Brush a square baking dish with melted butter.
- Crush graham crackers
- Then add in sugar and butter and blend to mix.
- Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
- Bake until lightly browned, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Cool crust, 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and condensed milk.
- Add lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
- Pour filling into cooled crust; carefully spread to edges.
- Bake until set, about 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg Nutrition Values are estimates only.