- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 yellow onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil) thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 ounces Parmesan grated
- 2 1/2 ounces spinach leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice each breast in half lengthwise, so you have 4 thinner breasts.
- Season each breast on each side with salt and pepper and dredge in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter to a skillet over medium heat.
- Add coated chicken and sear for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter and add onion and garlic. Sauté for 5 to 6 minutes or until onions just begin to cook down. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and continue to sauté for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir cream into skillet and simmer until cream reduces slightly, about 4 minutes.
- Stir Parmesan into cream mixture until smooth creamy.
- Add spinach to skillet and stir until spinach leaves have just wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken back into skillet, spoon some sauce over each pieces and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve.
Calories: 643kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 25gFat: 51gSaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 199mgSodium: 475mgPotassium: 543mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 3551IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 344mgIron: 2mg