Back to Top
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium chopped green pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick spray or use a liner. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated through.