• 4 skinless chicken breasts
• 1 ounce dry ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
• 1 (10.5 ounce) can of cream of condensed chicken soup
• 1 cup water or chicken broth
• Grease the slow cooker with non-stick spray.
• Place the chicken into the bottom of the Crock Pot.
• Top with the chicken soup.
• Sprinkle the ranch seasoning on top and pour the water over the seasoning.
Replace the lid and cook on low for seven hours.
• Once it is done cooking, shred chicken with a fork, and serve over mashed potatoes.