A donut filled with whipped cream and strawberries is a morning treat. Light whipped cream melts in your mouth with every bite. Pair it with our delicious drip coffee and you’re guaranteed to have a good day.
Never tire of hunger pangs. Keep yourself energized all day and night with cupcakes filled with whipped cream and strawberry.
To prepare the cake:
4 tablespoons melted butter
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1/2 cup full fat milk
2 cups of wheat flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
To prepare the whipped cream:
1 cup milk cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
To prepare the strawberries:
1 kg whole strawberries, cleaned and washed
Half a cup of strawberry jam
Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix the butter, eggs, vanilla essence and milk.
3. Mix the flour with sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined without over-mixing.
5. Pour the mixture into a silicone mold and bake for 10 minutes. Let it cool, remove from the mold and set aside.
1. Chill the whipping cream in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
2. The first thing to do is to put cold water with ice in a large bowl.
3. Next, put the cold cream in a medium-sized bowl and put it in a large bowl with ice.
4. The idea is to keep the cream as cold as possible during the detailing process.
5. Gently whisk the cream with a pinch of salt. You can whip by hand.
6. Then, when its consistency is more solid, add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
7. Beat constantly until you get a cream with a uniform texture and a cohesive texture. Keep refrigerated.
Put the jam in a small saucepan over a medium heat until it melts. Let’s stand. (You can mix jam with chopped strawberries).
We open the cakes in half and fill the whipped cream and jam with strawberries.