Chicken breasts soaked in a garlic butter sauce with a dash of wine for added flavor! It takes just 15 minutes to prepare this EASY stovetop chicken meal that will quickly become a family favorite!!
If you’re looking for a quick and simple 15-minute chicken meal, this cozy garlic butter chicken breast dish will quickly become a family favorite. It’s prepared in a single pan, which is convenient since it saves cleaning effort.
With lots of garlic to give it that additional kick of flavor, the chicken is pan-fried on the stovetop until it is soft and juicy, rich and buttery smelling, and ready to serve.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 SERVINGS:
- Olive oil; 3 tbsp.
- Boneless and skinless chicken breasts, I used 1.3 kilos, pounded.
- 2 tsp.Of poultry seasoning.
- 1 tsp.Of kosher salt.
- 1 tsp.Of freshly ground black pepper.
- ½ C.Of white wine, you can use chicken broth instead.
- 3 tbsp.Of unsalted butter, and if you want extra sauce, you’ll need more.
- 1 tbsp.Of garlic, finely minced.
- 2 tsp.Of fresh parsley, for garnishing.
- Step 1 – In a large pan, combine the olive oil, pounded chicken, and equally season with Poultry seasonings, salt, and black pepper, and cook over medium-high heat for 5 min, lightly browned. Don’t touch or move the chicken while it’s being seared!
- Step 2 – You can flip it after 5 minutes. Ideally, it should have a golden color of medium depth.
- Step 3 – After that, you will need to use a slotted spatula to carefully remove the chicken and set it aside to cool.
- Step 4 – At this point, you should deglaze your pan with wine (or chicken broth) and allow the liquid to boil and steam for a few seconds before moving on to your next step.
- Step 5 – Now, add the butter and let it to melt for approximately 1 minute, stirring constantly, until the butter is completely melted.
- Step 6 – Then, add the garlic and cook for approximately a minute, stirring constantly; the garlic must be aromatic.
- Step 7 – Once you have turned off the heat, put the chicken back in the pan and turn it around in the garlic butter sauce. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and enjoy!
- Step 8 – For a special touch, sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.
From there, I usually serve it with a slice of lemon. Because the sauce is rather thick, a squeeze of lemon juice at the end will help to cut through the richness. It is optional, but highly recommended.I’m very sure you already have most of the ingredients for this recipe at home! Why are you waiting? Try it out right now!!