10 tablespoon butter
1 1/2 -2 cups sugar
21/4 cups flour
2 1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Boil milk & butter together until butter is melted.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until fluffy for 5 mins, add sugar and whisk until pale yellow and thickened.
- Sieve flour and baking powder, add to egg mixture and roughly mix. Add vanilla essence. Mix with hand blender.
- Add boiled milk, mix well with a spatula. Grease a baking tin and pour batter. Tap and release any air bubbles.
- Bake in a preheated oven @180 degrees for 30 minutes until golden brown