Your family will flip with this simple side dish of Crock-Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes. Delicate lumps of potatoes are cooked in a farm enhanced sauce with bacon and cheddar. Essentially astonishing!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
YOU’LL NEED :
– 6 slices bacon
– 3 pounds red potatoes, chopped
– 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
– 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
– 2 tablespoons chopped chives
1. In the beginning, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, then line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Next, spread bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet then place into oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until brown and crispy. And please allow to cool before crumbling; set aside.
3. Okay now, you can line a slow cooker with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overhang to wrap the potatoes on top, and coat with nonstick spray. Aferwards, place a layer of potatoes evenly into the slow cooker, and then top with cheese, Ranch Seasoning and bacon, repeating 2 more times and reserving 1/2 cup cheese.
4. Once done, cover potatoes with aluminum foil and cook on low heat about 7 to -8 hours or high heat about 3 to 4 hours. Finally, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Make sure to cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with chives.