IMPOSSIBLE CHEESEBURGER PIE
Don’t be fooled by the name; it is quite possible to make a delectably savory pie that has all of the characteristics of a classic hamburger that you want!
Made with tasty ground beef, melting cheese, mustard, and a thick Bisquick covering, this simple Cheeseburger Pie recipe is sure to please the whole family!
When it comes to a fun and surprisingly delectable meal, this Bisquick Impossible Cheeseburger Pie is a hit with both kids and adults. Also, leftovers are delicious, so be sure to include this dish in your meal plan as soon as possible!
INGREDIENTS LIST TO MAKE THIS ULTIMATE “IMPOSSIBLE CHEESEBURGER PIE”:
- 500 grams.Of lean ground beef.
- 1 Cup.Of chopped onion.
- 1 Cup.Of shredded cheddar cheese, you can add more if desired.
- 1 Cup.Of whole milk.
- Onion soup mix, I used two large spoons.
- 1/2 Cup.Of « Bisquick ».
- 2 whole eggs.
- 1st Step: As always, the oven should be prepared before you begin the preparation, so turn the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2nd Step: Next, you’ll cook the ground beef with chopped onion in a large pan until the meat is browned and the onion is softened about 15 minutes. And make sure that the grease is drained.
- 3rd Step: After that, you need to spread the meat mixture into a greased 9-inch pie pan. Then, the cheese should be sprinkled on top of the meat.
- 4th Step: In a medium-sized mixing basin, whisk together the milk, onion soup mix, Bisquick, and eggs until well combined. And pour the mixture into a pie dish.
- 5th Step: To finish, bake your Impossible Cheeseburger Pie at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes. And allow cooling for a few minutes before serving.
I’m a big fan of the cheeseburger! So much so that I already have a lot of recipes for cheeseburger-themed food on my blog. Take a look at them all! And I hope that you’ll try them all!!!!