Shrimp is very delicious, no matter how you prepare it will still taste good right! What’s better than lemon to cook fish? Lemon butter! This lemon butter baked shrimp is breathtaking! Check it out!
- 1 lb of cleaned, peeled and deveined raw shrimp.
- 8 tbsps of melted butter.
- 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- 1 packet of good seasons Italian all natural seasoning.
- 1 ½ lemon sliced into circles.
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley leaves.
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Pour the mixture of the melted butter and minced garlic in a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish.
Place the lemon slices over the butter then top with a layer of the shrimp.
Season with the italian seasoning and sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top.
In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 15 minutes.
Easy, peasy and Lemony! This baked shrimp makes the perfect side dish, you can even it have it as a main dish with some salad aside! Try this right now, you will love it!