- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup real grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- *1/4 cup enchilada sauce (3 gm sugar or less)
- 1) Preheat oven to 400.
- 2) Add all of the meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until combined.
- 3) Shape into approximately 15 meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- 4) Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Put together Casserole:
- 1) Preheat oven to 350.
- 2) Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce into bottom of small baking dish or cast iron skillet.
- 3) Place cooked meatballs into dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- 4) Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.