Back to Top
- 10 Egg roll wrappers
- 1 Large can of sliced pieces drained and rinsed
- ¼ C.Water
- ¼ C.Granulated sugar
- 1tsp.Vanilla extract
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1Large egg beaten
- 2 Tbsp.Butter melted
- ½ C.Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp+ 1 tsp. Cinnamon divided
How To Make Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice the peaches and add them to a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and add to the skillet along with the sugar. Stir until the sugar is melted, and the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let cool.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface and add a layer of the filling to one end.
- Fold the sides in and roll the egg roll closed.
- Use a bit of egg to secure the egg roll closed.
- Dip the egg roll in the melted butter.
- Stir together the brown sugar and 1 Tbsp of cinnamon in a bowl, and toss the butter dipped egg rolls in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place the egg rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until browned and crispy.