For the filling:
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
• 1 egg white
• 1 cup raspberries-washed and well drained
For the cake:
• 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 5.5 Tablespoons unsalted butter- softened
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
• 3/4 cup sour cream
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the streusel topping:
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup flour
• 3 tablespoons butter-chilled and cubed
• Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9 inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
• To make the filling: Mix together the cream cheese and sugar on medium-low speed until creamy. Add egg white and mix on low just to combine. Set aside.
• To make the cake batter: In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
• With an electric mixer cream together the butter and sugar on medium-low speed. Add egg and egg yolk and vanilla. Slowly mix in the flour mixture alternating with the sour cream. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula. Spread the cream cheese filling on top. Place raspberries onto cream cheese filling.
• To make the topping: Combine sugar, flour and chilled cubed butter in a bowl. Stir with a fork or pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly.( Make sure the streusel is in pea-sized crumbs)
• Sprinkle the streusel on top of raspberries.
• Bake for 40-45 minutes until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a rack, run a thin knife around the cake and loose ring of springform pan.
• Store in the fridge.