- 1 package of Stove Top stuffing mix (or more if you want)
- 1 whole chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 ½ cups water or chicken broth
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Rotisserie Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350*, lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray
- Bring the water (or chicken broth) to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add in the stuffing mix once the liquid boils.
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit to the side. Fluff with a fork when done.
- In a skillet, heat up the butter and add onion and celery, cook until softened
- Mix the soups and sour cream together in a bowl
- Place the shredded chicken at the bottom of the baking dish, layer the onions and celery over the meat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Top the onion and celery with the soup mixture
- Top with the stuffing mix
- Bake for 1 hour, until bubbly and browned.