- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vanilla caramel flavored liquid coffee creamer or milk
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 12 slices day-old bread
- Powdered sugar
- Salted Caramel Sauce (homemade or store bought)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Add the creamer or milk and brown sugar; stir well to combine.
- Dunk the bread slices in the egg mixture, carefully flip over to coat.
- Lightly oil a griddle or frying pan and preheat it over medium-high heat. Brown slices on both sides.
- Remove French Toast to a serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce. Serve immediately.