- 5 Italian sausages
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 Orange bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 Yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 3 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 Can Crushed tomatoes
- 1 C. Onion sliced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Sausage Peppers and Onions
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat on the stove.
- Brown the sausages on all sides for a few minutes, and then remove from the skillet.
- Add the onions and peppers to the skillet, and saute for about 5 minutes until they begin to become tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the minced garlic into the pan with the vegetables,and saute for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the crushed tomatoes and Italian seasoning as well as more salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sausages back into the skillet, and cover. Simmer for 20-25 minutes until the sausages are cooked through and vegetables are tender.