- 6 Granny Smith Apples
- 2 packages of cream cheese 8 ounce packages
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups melting chocolate almond bark or candy melts
- Caramel syrup
- Cut up candy bars – I used Twix Snickers, and Peanut Butter Snickers
- Start by washing your apples. Then you will cut off the top of the apple.
- Use a melon scoop or spoon to hollow out the center of the apples. Use lemon juice to brush over the apple to prevent browning.
- In a stand mixer add your softened cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Mix until creamy. Spoon into a piping bag with a larger tip. Once cheesecake is ready just set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe container melt your chocolate. Stir every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is fully melted.
- I used a wooden skewer to poke into one side of the apple. I used that to dip into the chocolate mixture.
- Move your dipped apples on parchment paper or wax paper to set up.
- Use your piping bag to fill the apples with the no-bake cheesecake. Add in candy bar pieces, then drizzle with more melted chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Feel free to change up the toppings on these cheesecake stuffed apples. Serve once set up, or store the dipped apples in the fridge until ready to serve.
Serving: 1gSodium: 237mgSugar: 64gFiber: 5gCholesterol: 41mgCalories: 622kcalPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 18gFat: 32gProtein: 8gCarbohydrates: 77g