- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 lg zucchini, sliced
- 1 lg yellow squash, sliced
- 2 md shallots, minced
- 1 tsp garlic (fresh or jar)
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- shredded cheese, just a handful to sprinkle
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sprinkle of oregano
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
Preheat your oven to 450 F degrees.
Sauté shallots and garlic with butter in a skillet until shallots are translucent.
Add your zucchini, squash, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and parmesan.
Cook everything for 8-10 minutes.
Transfer the contents of the skillet to an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle more cheese on top.
Bake for 10-14 minutes.